2019 KINDERGARTEN ENROLMENTS
open 30th april 2018
Applications can only be collected from the office or arrangements can be made to have a package emailed to you.
Once your enrolment application is processed, you will be invited to attend an interview with the Principal or an Executive Staff member where a tour of the school facilities can also be undertaken.
To be considered for enrolment into Kindergarten, the two Parish Schools stipulate that children are to turn
5 years of age by 30th April of their first year at school.
When determining if your child is ready for school please consider the checklist attached.
Although 30th April is the cut-off date, a child who turns five in the months of March or April can be up to almost a year younger than other children starting school at the same time. Parents need to consider the possible social and academic ramifications of this, not only in Primary School but also in the Secondary and Tertiary years.
Please consider all factors if you have a child not turning five years of age until the March or April of his/her first year of school.
An administration fee of $50 is payable when you submit the Enrolment Application. Applications cannot be processed unless this fee is received along with the following documentation:-
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Immunisation Certificate
- Passport, visa, citizenship documentation (if applicable)
- Current Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Relevant medical and/or special needs information (if applicable)
- Reports of assessments your child has received for speech, hearing, cognitive (IQ), occupational therapy (if applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference Form (if applicable)